10. When your friend tells you about his awesome CNC machine, you walk away.
9. You think all the employees at Woodcraft are idiots.
8. You use liquid hide glue on everything.
7. You claim to be a hand tool only purist, yet you stream all your favorite TV shows on Netflix.
6. You think using Kreg pocket screws are beneath you.
5. You use the word “bespoke” because “custom” is too pedestrian.
4. You haven’t been inspired by an article in a woodworking magazine since 1996.
3. Your workbench is nicer than your dining room table.
2. You think smelling like walnut sawdust is a good thing.
1. You own every title from Lost Art Press even though you have no idea where Estonia is.